We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
· Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect
· Consulting with clients and lead experience architect
· Researching interaction design trends
· Researching technology trends
· Performing other duties as assigned