Job location: Santiago, Chile.
Wolf is democratizing the on-demand staffing market. By allowing staffing companies of any size or entrepreneurs to have their own completely branded white label on-demand staffing platform. Powered by advanced AI, this platform automates the entire temporary staffing process with minimal or no human intervention. However, there are times when humans want to intervene, that's where you come in. UX designer.
You create beautiful and compelling interactive experiences and take responsibility for the full design life-cycle. You use your intuition and insights from user research to explore and present innovative and pragmatic design solutions. You have lots of great ideas and love iterating based on critical feedback. In this role, you will be ideating with the product team, developing original design concepts, bringing best practices to an evolving design process, and providing engineers with the resources and documentation they need to realize designs across web and native platforms, desktop, tablet, and mobile form factors.
- Design user-centric workflows and experiences that are incredibly simple and beautiful.
- Work closely with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers by giving and soliciting feedback in order to continually improve our product and process.
- Improve the usability of our product by incorporating user research methods that guide the design, development, and refinement of our work.
- Create design presentations and specifications that are supported by well-crafted, strategically sound, carefully detailed design executions.
- A solid portfolio of successful mobile and web-based projects.
- Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
- A strong understanding of use cases, user flows, and information architecture
- A knack for bending the Adobe Creative Suite (and/or Sketch) to your will.
- User-centric approach to designing products.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in UX/UI or product design.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS would be a big plus.