UI UX Designer
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Designers are responsible for understanding users in order to define solutions that are useful, usable and desirable
- They should believe that design is not a deliverable, rather it evolves and matures as we learn more about our users.
- Designers that thrive are facilitators who can easily switch between talking with users, product and engineering.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Experience in Sketch App and Zeplin (or equivalent software design software)
- Deep understanding and experience in User Centered Design and Test Driven
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field