The Training Coordinator is responsible for managing on-line registration system and registration processes for both internal and external training, coordinating logistics of all training sessions, supervising Training Assistant, creating/updating marketing materials and coordinating outreach efforts.
- Monitor and report regulatory Training requirements.
- Ensure that organization remains current with training requirements.
- Recommend additional trainings and facilitate the process to apply for State approval.
- Monitor and facilitate re-application as needed.
- Provide first line contact for all internal training and consultation inquiries and requests.
- Recommend trainings to potential clients as needed.
- Suggest rates for final Director approval.
- Create and update annual training calendar and ensure accuracy on-line registration calendar.
- Back-up trainer for CPR/First Aid and other training, as needed.
- Supervise Training Assistant
- Manage registration processes for both internal and external training; assist registrars to utilize on-line registration system.
- Coordinate training logistics-space, trainers, AV equipment, materials and follow-up post training sessions.
- Facilitate storage of training documentation.
- Communicate with site/program administrators regarding issues with attendance, etc.
- Ensure that Database is updated with training attendance.
- Ensure that training staff have entered all necessary information for Kronos and approved timecards.
- All other tasks as required by department Director.
- Minimum Associates Degree, preferred Bachelors in Employee Development, Organization Effectiveness or Training & Development
- Minimum, two years working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or intellectual challenges, especially ASD, at least one-year supervising staff.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups including administrators, business managers, supervisors, staff, other social services agencies, including government Agencies, corporate and small business representatives, etc.