Temporary Bilingual Immigration Paralegal
Solo practitioner (Immigration Law) is looking for a temporary bilingual (speak/write in Spanish and English) Immigration paralegal for a temporary (possible permanent) assignment in her Midtown East office. Must be able to start the week of 10/7.
Below are some pertinent details of the job:
Length of Assignment: 1 to 3 months
Law Practice Expertise: Immigration
- Candidate should be comfortable meeting with clients and advising them of documents necessary for their specific case.
- Must be able to prepare witness list and evidence submissions for Immigration Court and draft Hardship Affidavits.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to meet ALL deadlines.
- MS Word
- Motivated and able to appear in court and meet USCIS deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Family Based Immigration, Waivers, Immigration Court Practices, Consular Processing, experience with Cancellation of Removal, Asylum, Adjustment of Status, Waivers, DACA and SIJS/Family Court Guardianship Petitions.