Opus Scientific is recruiting for Technical Training & Documentation Manager for a Long Island based, fast growing biopharmaceutical company with a market presence in 100 countries. Join this exciting organization offering competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package!
The Training Manager is responsible for the development and administration of the GMP training program within the Long Island facility. The Training Manager develops, delivers, tracks, and ensures compliance-related training meets and/or exceeds various regulatory requirements.
- Schedules and delivers new hire safety and compliance training (GMP, Safety, etc.)
- Updates materials upon changes in regulatory requirements and/or as needed.
- Gathers feedback on training satisfaction from participants.
- Develops training aides to enhance the learner’s experience
- Assists with development of strategic training
- Designs and develops training materials for ongoing training programs
- Creates training reports for management and leadership
- Schedules all training classes.
- Maintains annual calendar for technical training as well as required participants
- Evaluates and analyzes training effectiveness through monitoring and reporting
- Provides specific quality-related and/or system-change training to key employees.
- Works with managers and supervisors to develop training curriculums
- Provide direction and leadership to training department staff.
- Works with SME’s for material accuracy
- Work with the Change Control Coordinator to assure that all applicable training is performed following process changes
- Provides managers with tools relating to compliance training materials
- Under guidance of Manager, develops training plans for employee development
- Works closely with QA in developing specific curriculums
- Acts as primary administrator, ensuring users have appropriate security roles and settings
- Develops metrics and reports for leadership
- Continually audits the training database for completeness and accuracy.
- College degree required. Science, Engineering or Education degree preferred
- 5 years of pharmaceutical, medical device or other FDA regulated manufacturing facility experience.
- Prior cGMP experience is a must. QA experience in a regulated industry preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of training programs required.