Teacher Recruitment Event
School Professionals is holding a 2-day Teacher Recruitment Event, Monday and Tuesday, June 24th – June 25th, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM at 622 3rd Ave, 39 FL. We are seeking effective, committed, and resourceful teachers, assistant teachers, tutors, and teacher aides for our substitute teaching programs in NYC private and charter schools, as well as UPK programs.
At School Professionals, you will find:
- A business with 56 years of experience and a team of staffing professionals.
- Day and night phone service, plus personal online access to view your jobs, timeslips, paystubs, and more!
- Qualification for enrollment in Medical, Dental, and 401k plans, as well as eligibility for Transit Checks, Paid Sick Leave, and Childcare Assistance
- Supplementary compensation, including, anniversary pay, monthly prize programs, and unlimited referral bonuses.
- Your choice of where, when, and what you want to teach from our 400+ NYC schools! Requirements
- Please arrive within the scheduled times, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM on either day.
- Please bring a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience.
- Please apply online in advance, in order to schedule a time slot with our recruiters (However, if you cannot schedule a time slot in advance, please arrive early to complete an application in our office!)
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies?
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment?
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually?
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
OR Any of the Following
- A semester of student teaching
- Enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education
- 6+ months of experience as an after school teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.