Teacher Recruitment Event
- A business with 56 years of experience and a team of staffing professionals.
- Day and night phone service, plus personal online access to view your jobs, timeslips, paystubs, and more!
- Qualification for enrollment in Medical, Dental, and 401k plans, as well as eligibility for Transit Checks, Paid Sick Leave, and Childcare Assistance
- Supplementary compensation, including, anniversary pay, monthly prize programs, and unlimited referral bonuses.
- Your choice of where, when, and what you want to teach from our 400+ NYC schools! Requirements
- Please arrive within the scheduled times, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM on either day.
- Please bring a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience.
- Please apply online in advance, in order to schedule a time slot with our recruiters (However, if you cannot schedule a time slot in advance, please arrive early to complete an application in our office!)
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies?
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment?
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually?
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Skills:Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position. OR Any of the Following
- A semester of student teaching
- Enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education
- 6+ months of experience as an after school teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.