Are you a dedicated educator looking to make a change in the lives of students?
Substitute teaching enables you to help shape the lives of young people and make a difference in the community, while giving you the flexibility to work around your schedule. As a substitute teacher through School Professionals you’ll be able to make your own schedule, just enter in your availability on a weekly basis and we’ll give you a call if there is an assignment matching your qualifications. We work with over 150 schools in New York City, with plenty of assignments available.
As a substitute teacher you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require
· Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
· Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
· Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
· Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
By joining School Professionals, the leading provider of substitute teachers to private/charter schools in NYC, you will be able to take advantage of a flexible per diem schedule as well as gain exposure to many different classroom environments within the 5 boroughs of NYC. You’ll also be able to take advantage of School Professionals’ many benefit programs including subsidized HMO and prescription plans, employer matched 401k, low cost dental coverage, Transit Cheks, referral bonuses and child care assistance. School Professionals also runs a prize program, where you could win great prizes such as an Apple Watch, Metro Cards, Gift Cards and more!
Qualified candidates must have:
· Education: High School Diploma (or equivalent) or higher
· Experience: At least 6+ months experience working with children aged 2-6 years
· Must be willing to be fingerprinted
If interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, which is a leading provider of substitute, full-time and direct-hire teachers to independent, charter and
parochial schools, as well as Head Start programs. To learn more about employment opportunities visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com