Substitute Universal Prekindergarten Teacher/Teacher Aide
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer matched 401k
- Referral bonuses and prize programs
- And more!
- Perform the professional duties of a PreK teacher
- Adhere to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Keep a positive attitude with students and staff while working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctuality, communicativeness, and reliability
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment If this sounds like you, apply today!
Skills:Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following • A semester of student teaching • Enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education • 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.