Substitute Universal Prekindergarten Teacher/Teacher Aide
School Professionals, a division of the TemPosition Group of Companies, has over 57 years of staffing experience. As an established company with roots in the NYC area, we are able to offer exceptional benefits to our employees, such as:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer matched 401k
- Referral bonuses and prize programs
- And more!
In addition to the standard benefits we offer, we are offering a $200 sign on bonus for any PreK educators that work 20 days with us between 10/1 and 1/31!
We seeking Assistant Teachers to work with our partner schools on a day to day, short term, or long term basis. Applicants should have at least 6 months of experience working with Pre-K aged children (infant to 6 years old), and have completed a high school diploma or equivalent. Recent grads are welcome, student teaching is acceptable experience!
Our substitutes are the best of the best! We are seeking effective, committed educators who are adaptable to different classroom environments and resourceful in their techniques to educate a variety of students. Our accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom.
- Perform the professional duties of a PreK teacher
- Adhere to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Keep a positive attitude with students and staff while working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctuality, communicativeness, and reliability
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment If this sounds like you, apply today!
Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following
• A semester of student teaching
• Enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education
• 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.