Substitute Teachers – Spanish Language and Literature Teachers Needed!
Do you love teaching, but not the teaching schedule? School Professionals can help. We are currently conducting interviews for substitute teachers, assistant teachers, and tutors for the upcoming school year, starting Fall 2019.
As a staffing agency, we understand that not everyone can work based on someone else's schedule. We provide educational job opportunities that are offered to teachers based on their availability. Our teachers, assistant teachers and tutors review available jobs and choose the days they want to teach and make a difference in students’ lives on a day to day, short term or long-term basis.
We are currently looking for K-12 Spanish language and literature teachers for potential positions across Miami-Dade. If that describes you, apply today!
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children