School Professionals is hosting Substitute Teacher Recruitment Events for Fall 2019 at WeWork at Ponce on 2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd in Coral Gables. We have events planned for 11/8/2019 and 11/15/2019 between 9 AM and 12 PM. We have short term and long-term opportunities and over 450 of our substitutes have been placed on permanent roles through our temp to hire program!
If you are interested in teaching with Miami charter and Catholic schools, these events are for you! Simply show up with a resume in hand to speak to our recruiter about our available substitute positions.
At School Professionals, you will find:
- A business with 57 years of experience and a team of staffing professionals.
- Day and night phone service, plus personal online access to view your jobs, timeslips, paystubs, and more!
- Flexibility to make your own schedule
- Ability to choose what subjects you want to teach
- Ability to select what grades you prefer to teach
- Eligibility for our availability prize program
- Employer matched 401k
- Low cost dental coverage
- Please bring valid photo ID to satisfy check-in procedures at the front desk.
- Please arrive within the scheduled time period, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Please bring a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience.
- Our address is 2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Coral Gables, FL 33134.
- Check-in is located on the 3rd floor.
- The nearest cross streets are Giralda Avenue and Alhambra Circle.
- There is street parking available, as well as a parking lot off Giralda Avenue (about 1 minute away) and a parking garage on Andalusia Avenue (about 8 minutes away).
- The office is located in a WeWork location in the same building as an HSBC bank.
- The entrance is actually located on Giralda Avenue.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children