Substitute Teacher Recruitment Event – July 24th, 2019
School Professionals is holding a Teacher Recruitment event for the upcoming school year on Wednesday, July 24, 2019. We are seeking effective, committed, and resourceful teachers, assistant teachers, tutors, and teacher aides for our substitute teaching programs in NYC private and charter schools, as well as UPK programs for Fall 2019.
At School Professionals, you will find:
· A business with 57 years of experience and a team of staffing professionals.
· Day and night phone service, plus personal online access to view your jobs, timeslips, paystubs, and more!
· Qualification for enrollment in Medical, Dental, and 401k plans, as well as eligibility for Transit Cheks, Paid Sick Leave, and Childcare Assistance
· Supplementary compensation, including, anniversary pay, monthly prize programs, and unlimited referral bonuses.
· Your choice of where, when, and what you want to teach from our 400+ NYC schools!
- Please apply online in advance and schedule a time slot with our recruiters.
- The event location will be provided at the time of scheduling.
- We are not accepting walk-ins to this event.
- Please bring a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
OR Any of the Following
- a semester of student teaching
- enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education
- 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.