Substitute Teacher – Long Term Placements Available!
School Professionals is recruiting teachers available for potential long-term substitute positions for the remainder of this school year and next school year. Our clients are K-12 private and charter schools across Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. All subject area specialties are welcome to apply.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children
- Florida teaching certification is a plus
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To learn more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.