Substitute Teacher – Flexible Schedules Available
School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers available for an immediate start. Substitute teaching may be the right fit for you if you are interested in teaching, but not sure where to start; if you have a busy schedule and need flexible work opportunities; if you have taught before, but aren't sure how to reenter the education field at your own pace; or if you have taught at the college level, and would like to begin teaching in a preschool-12 setting. If any of the above describes you, apply today!
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To learn more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.