School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers for 2020-21. If you are a K-12 athletics coach who wants to increase their classroom teaching experience, this may be the position for you. Assignments are available in Miami-Dade and Broward counties and are a mix of live and hybrid instruction in small-group settings.
Our accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom. As a School Professional, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 58 years experience behind you!
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children