Substitute Teacher – Available to Work in Manhattan
School Professionals is recruiting now for substitute preschool teachers and teacher aides available to work in private and charter schools in Manhattan for the upcoming school year.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience working with ages 5 and under in a teaching, childcare, or analogous position.
- Any of the Following: A semester of student teaching, enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education