School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers immediately available for long-term K-12 assignments in the Bronx. Our accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom. As a School Professional, you will use your mobile phone app to view and accept a wide variety of assignment offers. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years experience behind you!
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position with preschool-college OR a semester of student teaching OR proof of enrollment or completion of a Masters in Education.
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in education. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at https://www.tempositions.com/school-professionals/
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.