School Professionals is hiring immediately for substitute teachers available to work in Scarsdale, NY. Short-term and long-term assignments potentially available. Special Education experience is a plus. Our accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom. As a School Professional, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 59 years experience behind you!
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position with preschool-college
- OR Any of the Following: A semester of student teaching, enrollment in or completion of a Master's in Education
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To lean more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law, Applications from members of minority groups and women encouraged.