School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers in Broward County. We are presently conducting interviews for our clients, private and charter schools, for the current school year. Interviews will take place in our Coral Gables office in Miami-Dade, but assignments, if hired, will be in Broward.
The School Professionals advantage includes:
- Access: You will experience multiple school settings and classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace!
- Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked!
- Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an educator!
- Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and determine your own schedule!
Please apply online in advance, at https://apps.tempositions.com/eregister/?stat=0&div=132
If scheduled for an in-person interview, please bring valid photo ID for employment verification purposes, as outlined here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents/acceptable-documents
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children