Do you love teaching, but not the teaching schedule? School Professionals can help. We are currently conducting summer interviews for Miami-Dade area substitute teachers, teacher aides, assistant teachers, and tutors for the upcoming school year, starting Fall 2019.
As a staffing agency, we understand that not everyone has the ability to work based on someone else's schedule. We provide educational job opportunities that are offered to teachers based on their availability. Our teachers, assistant teachers and tutors review available jobs and choose the days they want to teach and make a difference in students’ lives on a day to day, short term or long term basis.
• Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
• Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
• Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
• Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
• Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
• Some completed college coursework
• The ability to provide 2 professional references
• 3 months of experience working with kids