Do you love teaching, but are tired of not finding schools
near you? Are you ready to share your knowledge, but haven't been offered the
right opportunity yet? Are you looking to completely fill up your week or just
looking for supplemental income doing what you love? If you answered yes to any
of the above, then TemPositions has you covered!
We're actively recruiting for K-12th grade teachers for the
rest of the academic school year. Subjects include Math, Science, English,
History, Spanish, PE, Music, Art, Special Ed and more! We work with schools in
the East Bay, San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin, and we're expanding in the South
Bay as well. We offer direct deposit on a weekly basis, competitive pay,
flexible hours, and neighborhood preference.
We have lots of opportunities for the right candidates and
you can prioritize certain schools, subjects, grades and even classrooms. Our
system is user-friendly and you’ll be notified via phone and/or text message
(your preference) when an assignment opens up.
- Follow regular teacher’s lesson plans in a way that ensures consistency and optimal learning and encourage students to participate
- Assign classwork and homework as necessary
- Modify teaching style to fit the learning styles of various students
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment
- Supervise students out of class, such as in the hallways, recess, and in the cafeteria
- Create lesson plans, grade classwork, homework and tests and attend parent-teacher conferences (only for long-term sub assignments)
- All applicants must have a Bachelor's degree, a cleared TB test from within the last 4 years.
- Experience working with children
- The willingness to be live scanned and contribute a portion of the cost.
- The schools that we work with require all our
teachers to have at least a passing CBEST test score, but some prefer a CA
credential or 30-Day Permit.