As a teacher, you know what you bring to the classroom. But, what can your employer do for you?
At School Professionals, all our substitute teachers are supported by a business with 56 years of experience and a team of staffing professionals. But the benefits go beyond endless support. As a School Professionals substitute, you will be eligible for a variety of bonus programs and workplace benefits.
Last year alone, we issued over $10,000 in supplementary compensation. That amount was paid to our employees in anniversary pay, monthly prize programs, and unlimited referral bonuses.
We also offer:
- Your choice of where, when, and what you want to teach from our 400+ NYC schools
- Personal online access to view your jobs, timeslips, paystubs, and more!
- Qualification for enrollment in Medical, Dental, and 401k plans
- Eligibility for Transit Checks
- Paid Sick Leave
- Childcare Assistance
- Day and night phone service, so that we are always available for you!
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.