School Professionals is recruiting Spanish language substitute teachers available to work in Brooklyn. Live instruction in small group settings is the norm. Elementary school teaching experience preferred. Spanish language teaching experience preferred. The School Professionals advantage includes:
Total Control over Your Schedule and Location: Not only do we take your preferences into account when offering assignments, we also respect your review of each offer. Any assignment sent to your job bank will include hours, location, pay rate, and any assignment-specific details such as expected subject areas. This allows you, the teacher, to review and decide whether it is the right match for your needs. It's the best of both worlds: consistent job opportunities and personally tailored flexibility. You only commit to where and when you want to work!
Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked!
A Proven Record of Success: Our teachers report to assignments confidently, knowing that they have the support of a staffing company with 58 years of experience behind them every step of the way.
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position with preschool-college
OR Any of the Following
- a semester of student teaching
- enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education