Substitute Preschool Teacher Aide – Current Students Encouraged to Apply!
Are you on leave from school and not sure how to build your resume while you're away? Are you interested in flexible work, a simple payment process, and a proven record of staffing success? School Professionals is recruiting current college students for substitute preschool teacher aide positions for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. Day-to-day, short-term, long-term, and temp-to-hire opportunities are available.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children ages 5 or younger
This job is presented to you by School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. We offer our employees outstanding opportunities with Private, Charter, Catholic, and Independent schools. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities to choose from. To lean more about employment opportunities or our offerings, visit our website at www.schoolprofessionals.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law, Applications from members of minority groups and women encouraged.