School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, is recruiting for preschool and/or daycare teachers to work with our partner schools on a day to day, short term, or long term basis, starting this school year. Applicants should have at least 6 months of experience working with Pre-K aged children (infant to 6 years old), and have completed a bachelor's degree. Recent grads are welcome, student teaching is acceptable experience!
Your responsibilities as a School Professionals substitute will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform the professional duties of a PreK teacher
- Adhere to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Keep a positive attitude with students and staff while working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctuality, communicativeness, and reliability
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following · a semester of student teaching
- enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years