Substitute Preschool Teacher
Medical, vision and dental coverage
Employer matched 401k
Referral bonuses and prize programs
And more! In addition to the standard benefits we offer, we are offering a $200 sign on bonus for any PreK teachers who work 20 days with us between 10/1/19 and 1/31/20!
We are seeking a Preschool/Daycare educator to work with our partner schools on a day to day, short term, or long term basis, starting in Fall 2019. Applicants should have at least 6 months of experience working with Pre-K aged children (infant to 6 years old), and have completed a bachelor's degree. Recent grads are welcome, student teaching is acceptable experience!
- Perform the professional duties of a PreK teacher
- Adhere to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Keep a positive attitude with students and staff while working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctuality, communicativeness, and reliability
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following
- a semester of student teaching
- enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school