Substitute preschool school teacher
School Professionals is recruiting now for substitute preschool teachers. 8 AM - 5 PM or 9 AM - 6 PM schedules in private and charter schools across New York City’s five boroughs and/or parts of Long Island are potentially available. Temporary roles; day-to-day, short-term and long-term. The School Professionals advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payment process, and a proven record of success.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience working with ages 5 and under in a teaching, childcare, or analogous position.
- Any of the Following: A semester of student teaching, enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.