School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, is recruiting for Spring 2020. We are currently interviewing for potential middle and high school math and science substitute positions. The School Professionals advantage includes,
• Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and determine your own schedule! • Access: You will experience multiple school settings and classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace! • Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked! •Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an educator!
Please apply online in advance, at https://apps.tempositions.com/eregister/?stat=0&div=50
If scheduled for an in-person interview, please bring valid photo ID for employment verification purposes, as outlined here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents/acceptable-documents
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher, assistant teacher, or tutor will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Education: Bachelor's Degree Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following a semester of student teaching enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years