Are you interested in a fabulous Senior Accountant role with plenty room for growth, in a well renown plastic surgery center? How about, full benefits, Botox 50% off, 50% discount on other services/products and after 5 years – Free Plastic Surgery procedure of your choice?
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget
- Treasury assist in managing the Bank Accounts including bank reconciliations, setting up wires and ACH etc.
- Contributing member to converting from QuickBooks to new accounting system.
- Degree in accounting or financial management preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP, or another accounting framework
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Familiar with accounting for Multiple Locations and Entities.
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills
- Knowledge of accounting systems preferable having gone thru a conversion from QuickBooks to robust accounting system
- Assist with Treasury/Banking