Sr. Corporate Associate
- Strong drafting, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work directly with directors and senior managers, business owners and investors as general corporate counsel and as a strategic advisor
- Deep knowledge of the business trends of public companies, corporate governance and compliance standards including Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank
- Experience in advising public company executives and directors on corporate governance, disclosure and investor relations matters.
- Experience in drafting periodic disclosure documents (8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and similar), proxy statements and registration statements.
- Experience in advising clients regarding listing requirements of various exchanges.
- Experience in complex corporate transactions, including public and private company M&A, joint ventures, investments, financing and corporate restructuring
- Strong project management ability; ability to balance a large number of competing priorities
- Strong academic credentials
- Minimum 6 years' experience in a law firm's Corporate group
- Team Player and motivation to succeed as a group International experience a plus