chapter 11 case.
Responsibilities:Our Special Projects/Claims Team Division is one of three divisions in the Quality Assurance and Case Support group. The team handles (a) specialized data extraction and compilation projects and (b) detailed claim analysis and claim register reconciliation, in order to provide our clients and our case teams with the ability to stay focused on the more day to day administrative requirements of the chapter 11 case. A senior consultant will be expected to:
- Develop their team
- Effectively managing the associates they supervise
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Reports to the Director of Special Projects/Claims.
- Mapping out and coordinating the logistics of the project, including staffing and setting up the database to capture specified information
- Receiving, organizing, reviewing and accurately accounting for documents or other data required to be reviewed for the project
- Managing claims projects
- Assisting restructuring professionals with preparation of bankruptcy case filings
- Strong attention to detail
- An advance level of Excel proficiency
- Organizational and interpersonal skills