School Professionals is recruiting substitute teachers in the Miami-Dade area. We are presently conducting interviews for our clients (private and charter schools across Miami-Dade County) for the current school year. The School Professionals advantage includes:• Access: You will experience multiple school settings and classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace! • Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked! • Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an educator! • Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and determine your own schedule!
We are currently looking for K-12 Spanish language and literature teachers for potential positions across Miami-Dade.
If that describes you, apply today!
Please apply online in advance, at https://apps.tempositions.com/eregister/?stat=0&div=132
If scheduled for an in-person interview, please bring acceptable forms of ID to the office, as outlined here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents/acceptable-documents
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children