- Shipping Clerks ensure customers receive accurate orders in a timely manner.
- Shipping Clerks monitor merchandise leaving a company’s storage room or warehouse and ensure all related documents, such as shipping documents, invoices, and purchase orders, are in order.
- Shipping Clerks ensure products are properly packed and organized for safe shipment.
- Shipping Clerks are also responsible for cleaning, organizing, and labeling products in the warehouse or storage room.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of working a consistent schedule
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.