TemPositions needs a highly organized and efficient shipping clerk to take over the shipping and receiving components. The successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns or replacements.
- Shipping Clerks ensure customers receive accurate orders in
a timely manner.
- Shipping Clerks monitor merchandise leaving a company’s
storage room or warehouse and ensure all related documents, such as shipping
documents, invoices, and purchase orders, are in order.
- Shipping Clerks ensure
products are properly packed and organized for safe shipment.
- Shipping Clerks are
also responsible for cleaning, organizing, and labeling products in the
warehouse or storage room.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of working a consistent schedule
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.