SharePoint/ .NET Developer
- NET development and support of key company systems, including CRM and ERP.
- Meet with department users to gather functional and business requirements and assist with team site design and migration.
- Serve as a technical expert resource for departmental superusers.
- Create and maintain team sites, list definitions and master pages/layouts, including web-parts and workflows.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and diagnose SharePoint application issues.
- Provide end user support and develop training materials primarily as related to SharePoint.
- Administer the SharePoint environment, including security, permissions, etc.
- Evaluate, install and perform upgrades of off-the-shelf SharePoint solutions in conjunction with business requirements.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business
- Intelligence dashboards.
- Interaction with employees at all levels.
- 4-Year degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years working experience in design, development, and implementation of applications based on .Net and Microsoft SharePoint related technologies.
- Experience with SharePoint Development, Web Parts and workflow creation.
- Ability to write stored procedures, complex SQL queries, and analyze SQL data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly with individuals at all levels of computer proficiency.
- Ability to respond in a flexible manner and to prioritize work as situations change.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a contributing team player.
- Expert knowledge of Office Applications and their integration points with SharePoint
- Knowledge of technologies, such as SQL, C#, .Net Framework.