Senior Project Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage the production team within a company in Danbury, CT. Interested candidates would be responsible for monitoring and reporting progress and results to ensure that all projects meet expectations and deadlines.
- Conduct, lead, support and improvement of Production Projects or partial projects and interface with global projects.
- Lead projects and motivate participants until the successful completion on time and within budget of the project.
- Manage projects with respective tools, cost, and timeline control according to project specifications.
- Someone willing to learn and be flexible
- Have a great attitude
- Be a team player/work well with others
- Plan own Project cost budget in cooperation with local Management. Implement and monitor planned measures within his/her field of delegation.
- Provide support for Global Quality initiatives at the Americas level, working with the Swiss based Production Quality team.
- Execute medium/smaller Production projects independently as required.
- Maintain and develop training, procedures and manuals and execute training activities for new initiatives under your responsibility.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of processes and measurements of Production related KPI’s that are not in control and require additional support.
- Be a representative of Production in key Americas and global activities as required.
- Promote and maintain a safe, clean, and healthy working environment.
- Collaboration in departmental development and knowledge sharing within the scope of Project topics.
- BBA / BS degree or equivalent, preferably in a production, supply chain, or analytical area, MBA is a plus.
- Background in Procurement/Production
- Worked in Manufacturing
- Proficient Project Management and IT skills.
- Must have 3+ years of Project experience in an industrial environment.
- Must have good technical systems and SAP or equivalent ERP system experience including software / hardware implementations.
- Some knowledge of Quality systems, like ISO.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in a professional demeanor.
- Readiness for travel activities (up to 15%).
- Entrepreneurially thinking having ability to convince all contact persons to support projects.
- Good interpersonal skills that are engaging, initiate motivation, and strong communication.
- Solution and team orientated.
- Must be a logical and analytical thinker who can ideate, develop, execute to completion.