Premier University Health Care System is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow. The senior internal auditor will conduct internal auditing activity focused on health sciences areas; Exhibit leadership and, under the guidance of the firm, interact with all levels of management throughout the organization; Execute assigned projects from the annual audit plan based on continual risk assessment created by the organization; and provide value added audit services that support management goals and objectives. Travel:10-25% travel
- Perform basic professional auditing of operations and applies internal audit standards in conduct of work. Work involves interpreting policies, procedures, statutes, and regulations; reviewing and evaluating records; writing; solving problems; and interacting with the organization.
- Assist in developing a flexible annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by management, and discuss proposed plan with the appropriate organization.
- Conduct related projects from the annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by management.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities within the organization and notify management of the results.
- Minimum of four years performing financial and/or control audits with a concentration of experience in a large hospital/healthcare system or Academic Medical Center.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting from an accredited college.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Auditing Standards and Regulatory Standards for the Health Science domain.
- Knowledge of Tableau or Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Tableau experience desired