***HYBRID REMOTE OPPORTUNITY***
Our client, a Global Financial Services Firm, is adding a Senior Accountant to their team.
In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Process financial statement information into the general ledger and consolidation systems.
- Run reports to assist with the preparation of management financial reports for assigned Subsidiary Companies.
- Preparation of journal entries for Subsidiary Companies.
- Initiate cash funding requests
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts
- Completion of inter-group account balancing process
- Prepare footnotes of Subsidiary companies
- Preparation of Notices for Subsidiary Companies.
- Initiate billing of intercompany charges, as necessary.
The position Requires:
- B.S. in Accounting
- 3 + years’ experience in GAAP and/or IFRS financial reporting in the Financial Services Industry preferred
- CPA preferred but not required
- Continually seeks to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the reporting process
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Experience with Limited Partnership reporting and accounting a plus
- Experience with SAP financial systems a plus
- HYBRID REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
This is a great Global Headquarters CAREER opportunity for advancement and offers a top fringe benefits package, including a cash bonus plan, 401k match, generous vacation schedule, and so much more...