Same-Day Substitute Teacher
School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, is hiring substitute Universal Prekindergarten Teachers and Teacher Aides for the upcoming school year!
At School Professionals, you will find:
- Access: You will experience multiple school settings and classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace!
- Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked!
- Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an educator!
- Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and determine your own schedule!
- But, in addition to the standard benefits we offer, we are now also offering a $200 sign on bonus for any Universal Prekindergarten educators that work 20 days with us between 10/1/19 and 1/31/19!
- Please apply in advance through schoolprofessionals.com, in order to schedule a time slot with our recruiters.
- Please arrive to the office at the scheduled time for your interview.
- Please bring a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience.
- Perform the professional duties of a PreK teacher
- Adhere to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Keep a positive attitude with students and staff while working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctuality, communicativeness, and reliability
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following
- a semester of student teaching · enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.