Sales Force Marketing Manager
- Serve as the systems administrator for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment, including all configurations, users, and user roles in Marketing Cloud.
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce Marketing Cloud Release.
- Acts as the project manager for the enterprise-wide Marketing Cloud email and marketing automation solution.
- Work with the business and team members to lead analysis of specifications for new development requests, including campaigns and marketing automations.
- Leverage the design and development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions to develop User stories and necessary process flows.
- Manage team responsible for execution of email sends across newsletters, marketing and ad sales
- Manage configuration within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Drive development of contact strategy with a focus on overall customer experience and engagement.
- Responsible for overall strategy and tactics aimed at monitoring and improving email deliverability.
- Champion compliance standards, SOX, and best practices around analysis and requirements.
- Manage data feeds and other integrations with Salesforce. Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development.
- Prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Marketing Cloud
- 5-7 years of relevant experience using Exact Target/ SFMC
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification preferred