Sales Force Marketing Manager
You will streamline and operationalize our business by partnering with the Consumer Marketing and Digital teams to utilize SFMC to create campaigns and automations, to connect with a target audience, to support and manage projects pertaining to the SFMC and to administer Marketing Cloud settings, security and integrations. You will be responsible for the overall management of the email asset. You will establish best practices to drive business results, deliver deep insights and recommendations based on your strong understanding of the SFMC platform. You are keen to keep abreast of best practices in the field and remain up-to-date on current trends and new technologies to ensure the organization is positioned to take advantage of these trends and succeed.
- Serve as the systems administrator for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment, including all configurations, users, and user roles in Marketing Cloud.
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce Marketing Cloud Release.
- Acts as the project manager for the enterprise-wide Marketing Cloud email and marketing automation solution.
- Work with the business and team members to lead analysis of specifications for new development requests, including campaigns and marketing automations.
- Leverage the design and development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions to develop User stories and necessary process flows.
- Manage team responsible for execution of email sends across newsletters, marketing and ad sales
- Manage configuration within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Drive development of contact strategy with a focus on overall customer experience and engagement.
- Responsible for overall strategy and tactics aimed at monitoring and improving email deliverability.
- Champion compliance standards, SOX, and best practices around analysis and requirements.
- Manage data feeds and other integrations with Salesforce. Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development.
- Prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Marketing Cloud
- 5-7 years of relevant experience using Exact Target/ SFMC
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification preferred