New Jersey Needs YOUR Help!
We are immediately hiring Licensed Health Care Professionals to administer COVID-19 vaccines at vaccination sites engaged in the COVID-19 vaccination effort.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in your community and help the state in an important way.
- Arrive at vaccine site in time to check in and be ready to perform duties by the official start of shift time.
- Use appropriate gloves/hand cleansing between patients.
- Confirm patient identification and appropriate vaccine to be administered.
- Review CDC Vaccine card for accuracy or complete any needed information on CDC card as appropriate per setting.
- Introduce self to patient; ask what arm the patient prefers for the vaccine dose.
- Prepare the site appropriately and administer vaccine per current guidance and recommendations, cover with band aid when complete.
- Encourage patients to register for v-safe program to report any reactions that may occur later.
- Provide high quality customer service during any interaction ensuring that the patient knows he/she is the top priority.
- Thank patients for receiving the vaccine/tell others about the program and encourage their participation.
- Ensure/ complete cleaning of the station prior to the next patient.
- Demonstrate strong partnering skills with other team members to ensure a smooth vaccine operation.
- Must be a NJ Licensed Health Care Professional, such as a Nurse Practitioner, Physicians Assistant, RN, LPN, EMT, Licensed Pharmacist, Dentist, Podiatrist or midwife.
- Current CPR certification is preferred. We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.