***100% REMOTE POSITION***
Our client, a well-established 40+ year CPA Firm, is adding a Tax Senior/Supervisor to their team.
In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing Tax Returns for high net worth individual, S corporations, partnerships and fiduciary income tax returns as well as estate and gifts tax returns
- Review tax returns and projects of Tax Staff
- Prepare and review fiduciary accounting for estates and trusts
- Identify estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Perform tax research
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA License
- Estate, gift, and trust experience required.
- 5+ years of recent general income tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Experience supervising, and/or mentoring staff
- Ability to independently manage multiple engagements, prioritize workload for competing projects
- Outstanding leadership, collaboration, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
Excellent opportunity - 100% Remote – great benefits package, including Unlimited Work Options, Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Summer Fridays, and much more!
Pay: $85,000 - $110,000 per year