This person will be responsible for monitoring, communicating with and building strong relationships between vendor partners and operations. This person will be expected to engage partners primarily through telephonic and written means of communication.
It is this person’s responsibility to ensure that any and all questions/issues from a partner are handled in a timely and highly professional manner, and that the appropriate analysis to identify performance issues is conducted and presented in a timely manner.
- Responsible for building a strong business relationship with operations and vendor partners
- Ensure that partners are carrying adequate inventories of hard-goods and components needed to fill orders.
- Conduct outbound call campaigns for holiday preparation, projection review and new initiatives
- Conduct Quality Assurance Calls (recognition and remedial calls)
- Bachelors degree
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to also work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, able to provide complex information into concise messages.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and collaborative personality with self-starter approach to work
- Prior experience in Account Management, Account Representation or Customer Service role is desirable, but not a must
Hours: Mon-Friday 9pm-6pm
- Mandatory office days are Monday and Friday. And Tues Weds or Thurs can be remote (1 remote day a week)