We are currently hiring Rehabilitation Aides for a prestigious, nation’s largest, non-profit academic medical center located in Hudson Valley.
• Assist in the delivery of physical and occupational therapy services by supporting the therapists as directed, maintaining the environment of care and greeting and interacting with patients, therapists and registrars to ensure smooth patient flow and customer satisfaction.
• Maintains supplies, equipment and treatment areas in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks to support operations.
• Ability to communicate with co-workers, patients, physicians, visitors and families.
• Ability to work in surroundings with degree of dust, noise, odors, etc. without undue discomfort.
• Ability to read, write and interpret documents.
• Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time to perform job functions.
• Occasionally required to assist in moving patients and equipment
• Some moderate to heavy lifting
• May be required to operate and clean equipment