- Assist us with Registration desk support.
- Checking in attendees’ and/or providing directional support, as well as collating meeting materials and handouts.
- Professional, with high level of customer service experience.
- There will be some light lifting/packing.
- Exhibit Show Assistant – responsibilities include some exhibit set-up and liaison.
- Check-in all exhibitors, call for boxes and notify any no-shows.
- Process book orders, use of basic math and cash handling, pack all boxes to ship and fill-out shipping labels.
- Review meeting specs
- Oversee food and beverage flow
- Assist and attend to vendors
- Check AV
- Distribute and collect evaluations
- Pack & prepare materials for shipment back to company offices
- Good communication
- Customer service and organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and standard office equipment.
- May be required to bend, stoop, push, pull and lift up to 50lbs.