- Identification and registration of incoming patients for outpatient, inpatient, surgical and emergency services.
- Interviews patients and family members to obtain demographic and financial information, acquires signatures and scans required documentation.
- Verifies insurance eligibility, coverage, out of pocket responsibility.
- Shifts: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm; 10:00am-6:00pm; 3:00pm-11:00pm
- May be required to work every other weekend
- Minimum formal education of High School Diploma
- Minimum of one-year job-related experience.