The NY Tri-State area (and NYC in particular) needs nurses to triage patients who are alone and worried, to help in the ICU with patients in distress, and to help in social service agencies for NY’s most vulnerable population. You have the power to make a difference in the NY tri-state area right now. We have immediate openings for RNs. Schedules vary depending on location needs. Day, evening and weekend shifts. Flexible schedules to meet your availability.
Any RN state license is acceptable with a minimum of one year experience for most positions working in any of the below areas:
• Intensive Care Unit
• Emergency Department
• Medical or Surgical
• Group Home or other Social Service setting
Please call us at (212) 689-2444 with any questions you may have.
Requirements for qualified candidates include:
• Active NYS RN license
• A minimum of 1 years RN experience with acute care experience preferred
• Experience can be from either a hospital or LTC Facility
• Provide documentation of:
- Physical within the last 12 months
- Vaccinations: MMR, 2 does each (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) plus Varicella (2 doses) and Hepatitis B (3 doses)
- TB test OR QuantiFERON-TB Gold test within the last 12 months
- Provide Drug Screen within the last 12 months