On a full time basis, this individual will source, identify, and present healthcare talent, including nurses (RN & LPN), Case Managers, Social Workers and other healthcare professionals:
1. Understand & communicate descriptively the potential opportunities.
2. Actively source in volume, through a variety of methods, outstanding candidates with the right knowledge, skills, abilities and engagement style for our clients’ needs.
3. Develop new and innovative passive and active recruitment channels.
4. Be able to communicate and present (verbally, electronically and in writing) how presented candidates are the best suited option for the client organizations
5. Assign employees in volume to different locations/clients through out NYC.
From our corporate headquarters’ in mid-town, this individual will source, interview, evaluate, screen, credential & otherwise vet candidates, consult with clients via phone & occasionally in person, correspond electronically & in writing, & prepare candidate presentations. The ideal candidate will be abel to staff in volume to various group homes, shelters and othr facilities. Additional duties will also encompass employee relations, benefits administration, planning & development as well as other areas as needed.
BA, experience in Human Resources preferred