This position is responsible for sourcing, prescreening and interviewing candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. The recruiter achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates.
- Develop and execute effective recruitment methods in effort of finding top tier talent.
- Screening applicants to determine if they are a perfect fit for positions.
- Interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to clients.
- Responsible for well-written, clear job postings.
- Creating, organizing and managing a comprehensive candidate database through our cutting-edge proprietary software.
- Continuously searching for new opportunities through candidate and client communications.Developing new client opportunities.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Strong recruitment experience is required
- Ability to be creative and utilize different sources for recruitment
- Proven ability to be discreet and keep information confidential
- Demonstrate ability to establish strong relationships with employees and clients at all levels
- Must be detail orientated with optimal organizational skills
- Outstanding and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to proactively identify problems and offer solutions/ability to work without supervision.
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity,
- Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project
- Management, Judgment