The Recruiter position consists of focusing on the recruitment of drivers and walking couriers. In addition, the appropriate candidate will be responsible for the onboarding/Orientation process and maintaining employee accountable by adhering to policies.
- Daily recruitment to ensure appropriate candidates are on hand as needed to provide service to our customers.
- Strategic interview process experience is required to ensure legal compliance while screening for the appropriate skill set and cultural fit.
- To ensure driver safety, previous experience reading drivers abstracts is required.
- The ability to collaborate with community partners are important as the company values our diverse workforce and assisting those in need that may have employment barriers.
- The Onboarding and hiring process consists of conducting background checks, coordinating drug screenings, calling candidate references and conducting new hire Orientation.
- Upon the completion of the onboarding process, consistent monitoring of employees is required to ensure their compliance with polices.
- Compliance consists of and is not limited to employee coaching, monitoring, giving memos and conducting terminations as required.
- Previous experience reading driver abstracts and knowledge of DOT regulations are required
- Excellent organizational skills while working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HR Law and appropriate interview strategies
- Provide a supportive environment as issues arise while being comfortable taking the lead during challenging situations
- Ability to effectively communicate is required as the opportunity requires excellent verbal and written skill.
2+ years of Recruitment experience + BBA in Human Resources is preferred
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Kronos Workforce Ready, Maximizer CMS