A great opportunity to work for a proven leader in the staffing industry. The TemPositions Group of Companies is a dynamic and exciting staffing firm with 12 specialized divisions. With our multiple divisions and wide range of skill categories to offer – you’ll be able to recruit for a number of exciting industries. The TemPositions Group of Companies prides itself on providing its employees with exceptional job opportunities and its clients with outstanding service. As a result, the company and its principals have earned numerous awards for excellence. Recent accolades include the Forbes Magazine Excellence in Business Award and the Inc. Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year Award, recognizing the company for its contributions in the field of human resources.
You’ll have the opportunity to recruit for:
- Office Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Convention Staff
The person in this role will:
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment and connect with a high volume of prospective candidates, prescreen candidates and set them up for interviews.
- Have a great social media presence in order to connect with potential candidates.
- Understand the recruitment process and how to match candidates with position and companies.
- Ability to handle high volume calls and meet daily and weekly quotas
- Build strong referral and partnership networks by creating relationships with potential future candidates to ensure organization as qualified applicants
- 3+ years candidate development experience working as a full life cycle recruiter.Industry experience desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience recruiting for Administrative, Accounting/Finance, HR, Nonprofit, Legal positions
- Able to work projects to completion and flexible in regards to schedule (there may be late nights and weekends)
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to needs
- Ability to work independently as well as all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency in sourcing/marketing techniques to include: lead generation, internet data mining, cold calling, Boolean search techniques
- Must be self-motivated and ability to work with diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficient utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent verbal, communication and writing skills
- Knowledge in various employment laws
- Extremely polished and professional.