The Recruiter is responsible for ensuring the acquisition of top-caliber applicants and overseeing the full life cycle of recruitment.
• Develop and edit job descriptions and job postings
• Analyze recruitment trends and help develop program-specific recruitment strategies for managers to achieve required staffing levels
• Utilize digital recruiting strategies and platforms to identify candidates and hard to fill positions
• Leverage internal and external candidates and sources to build a systematic talent pipeline of qualified candidates
• Continuously ensure efficiency in the use of HRIS system; make recommendations for full use of the technology and assist with implementing changes
• Help develop and deliver HR process and content trainings to management staff
• Develop and report on vacancies analytics for the agencies and work with senior management to develop strategies for retention
• Complete other tasks and special projects as assigned
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Ability to exercise independent, sound judgment in decision-making and minimize agencys exposure to risk
• Must be technologically savvy; fluent with Google Suite; strong working knowledge of HRIS systems. ADP Workforce Now preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented, possess excellent communication and organizational skills and have worked in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to partner with senior management to achieve organizational objectives
• Bachelors degree required; Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field preferred.
• PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in an HR office (non-profit setting a plus) as a Specialist with strong recruitment and staff involvement required